Chow down on these Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies with a wealthy, chocolatey exterior and a creamy, candy peanut butter heart. They’re SO scrumptious and have lower than half the sugar as common peanut butter cups!
Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies
Easter is simply across the nook and for many people, meaning egg hunts, spring events, and LOTS of sugar. I positively do not thoughts my youngsters taking part within the festivities and consuming sweets and treats. I additionally assume if I could make a deal with at residence that has much less sugar, nonetheless tastes scrumptious, and is enjoyable to make, then I am going to completely go for it!
I like with the ability to make my very own model of my favourite treats at residence, with much less sugar and no preservatives. These are really easy you can also make them everytime you need slightly deal with. You should utilize any chocolate mildew you want and make them for any vacation!
Elements it is advisable to make do-it-yourself peanut butter cups
- Excessive High quality Goodies– Select a strong chocolate bar for those who can. We use milk chocolate right here, however darkish chocolate could be scrumptious!
- Peanut butter– We use all-natural creamy peanut butter. You could possibly simply use solar butter right here when you have nut allergy symptoms!
- graham crackers– Graham cracker crumbs add an amazing texture that mimics store-bought peanut butter cups.
- Maple syrup– the maple syrup created the right consistency for our filling. You should utilize powdered sugar for those who desire, however you could find yourself with a drier filling.
The way to make do-it-yourself peanut butter cups:
- Put the peanut butter in a medium bowl. Microwave for about 15 seconds or till peanut butter softens.
- Crush graham crackers into fantastic crumbs. Add to the peanut butter together with the maple syrup. Stir till mixed.
- Chop up your chocolate bar and place in a microwave-safe bowl or liquid. measuring cup.
- Soften within the microwave. Stir each 30 seconds, till the chocolate is easy and melted. It should not take greater than 90 seconds.
- Pour half of your melted chocolate right into a silicone mildew or muffin pan with liners.
- High with a couple of teaspoon of the peanut butter combination.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the peanut butter. Contact your mildew or muffin tins on the counter to take away any air bubbles and make sure the chocolate sits in all of the crevices and coats the peanut butter combination.
- Place within the fridge for 15-Half-hour or till the chocolate has set.
- If desired, drizzle completed peanut butter cups with melted chocolate and prime with sprinkles. To realize the fantastic drizzle of white chocolate in our pictures, use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate forwards and backwards over the confection, holding your hand excessive.
Recommendation and options
How lengthy do do-it-yourself peanut butter cups final?
These will final a number of days at room temperature, or in an hermetic container within the fridge for two weeks. If you’re stacking them, place parchment paper between the layers to stop them from sticking collectively.
Can I freeze these?
Yeah! They freeze nice. Place in a freezer or hermetic container for 2-3 months. Enable to come back to room temperature for 10-Quarter-hour earlier than having fun with. Or eat chilly!
What sort of chocolate can I take advantage of?
You’ll be able to actually use any good high quality chocolate right here. White, milk, semi-sweet or darkish chocolate could be scrumptious! Semi-sweet and darkish chocolate will harden greater than white or milk chocolate. Including a couple of half teaspoon of coconut oil to your melted chocolate will help with this. almond bark too
What can I prime my peanut butter cups with?
It is a good spot to get inventive! We drizzled a few of ours with chocolate and topped them with sprinkles. However you can too skip the drizzle and add the sprinkles earlier than the chocolate units. Use totally different sprinkles relying on the event! Flake sea salt or chopped peanuts are additionally scrumptious.
I haven’t got a silicone mildew. What else can I take advantage of?
You have got a few totally different choices! We’ve got additionally made these in a mini muffin pan with liners and it really works nice. Do not attempt to do it with out the liners, otherwise you’ll simply scratch them. You too can make them in a skillet! Line an 8 × 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Press the peanut butter combination into the pan and prime with melted chocolate. As soon as cooled, reduce into squares. They will not look precisely like peanut butter cups, however they are going to style simply as scrumptious!
Extra Favourite Peanut Butter Treats
Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies
These Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies are made with a wealthy, chocolatey exterior and a creamy, candy peanut butter heart. They’re SO scrumptious and have lower than half the sugar as common peanut butter cups!
Servings: 18 bunnies
- 1 cup peanut butter Melted
- 4 leaves graham crackers finely floor
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 pound chocolate chopped up
Add your peanut butter to a medium bowl. Microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt. Add the graham cracker crumbs and maple syrup.
Place the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Warmth in 30 second intervals, stirring between every interval, till easy and melted. This should not take greater than 75-90 seconds! Don’t overheat. When few items stay, hold stirring. The residual warmth will soften it.
Pour a small quantity of chocolate right into a silicone mildew or mini muffin pan with liners. Contact to permit the chocolate to unfold.
Add a couple of teaspoon of the peanut butter combination to every cup. High with the remainder of the melted chocolate, tapping gently to permit the melted chocolate to settle within the pan.
Place the peanut butter cups within the fridge for 20-Half-hour or till set.
If desired, drizzle with further melted chocolate and prime with sprinkles. Get pleasure from!
Energy: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 23gram | Protein: 4gram | Fats: sixteengram | Saturated fats: 7gram | Polyunsaturated fats: 2gram | monosaturated fats: 7gram | Sodium: 86milligrams | Potassium: 167milligrams | Fiber: 2gram | Sugar: 17gram | Calcium: 19milligrams | Iron: 1milligrams
I’m a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid foodie, and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here one can find many scrumptious recipes filled with vegetables and fruit, suggestions on your kids to eat higher and turn into intuitive eaters and lots of assets to feed your loved ones.
Extra details about Natalia
#Peanut #Butter #Cup #Bunnies #Tremendous #Wholesome #Youngsters